Alexander Rosenberg is an Associate in the Workers’ Compensation group. In his practice, he defends insurance companies, self-insured corporations, and third-party administrators throughout Pennsylvania against workers’ compensation claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Rosenberg worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Daniel J. Milliron in Blair County, Pennsylvania, managing the Judge’s civil litigation docket in the Court of Common Pleas. While in law school, he interned for the Office of Chief Counsel at the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, and the Office of the Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Mr. Rosenberg received his J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of Richmond. He is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Mr. Rosenberg is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Richmond (B.A., Political Science and History, 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association