Angela A. Cronk
Member Angela A. Cronk joined Burns White in 2000 and is currently practicing at the firm’s Philadelphia office. She concentrates her practice in litigation, including commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, financial institution litigation, insurance defense, employment litigation, and landlord remedies. She also handles general business and transactional matters for banks and companies of all sizes.
Ms. Cronk graduated from Hollins College in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts in History and received her Juris Doctor from the Duquesne University School of Law in 1999. During her law school career, she interned for the Hon. Lawrence W. Kaplan of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Family Division.
Ms. Cronk practiced railroad defense litigation for three years at the firm’s Pittsburgh office before she moved to the Philadelphia office in 2004. She now concentrates her practice in several areas of litigation and business practices.
Ms. Cronk is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the Montgomery County Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Litigation
- Business Law
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Hollins College (B.A., 1995)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar AssociationMontgomery County Bar Association
- Selected by her peers for inclusion on the 2011 and 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” lists
- Eviction and Ethical Considerations, Sterling Education Services — Residential Landlord-Tenant Law CLE Seminar, Reading, PA., Nov. 6, 2015