Kathleen P. Dapper
Kathleen P. Dapper is an Associate in the Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation Group, representing insurers in a variety of insurance bad faith and insurance coverage disputes throughout Pennsylvania. She is based out of the firm’s Philadelphia-area office.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Dapper practiced bad faith and insurance coverage litigation at a civil litigation firm in Philadelphia.
Ms. Dapper graduated from Villanova University School of Law, cum laude, in 2013. During law school, she was Staff Writer and Associate Editor of the Villanova Law Review, receiving the Outstanding Associate Editor Award for Volume LVIII. Ms. Dapper received a B.A. in History and Political Science from Xavier University in 2010.
Areas of Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Villanova University (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Xavier University (B.A., 2010)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
News & Updates
Outside of the legal profession, Ms. Dapper is actively involved in the Philadelphia Chapter of the Xavier University Alumni Association, where she currently serves as its President.