Lakeisha R. Robinson
Lakeisha R. Robinson is an Associate of the Health Care and Long-Term Care Group at Burns White, focusing on nursing home, assisted living, and medical malpractice defense matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Robinson served as an Assistant District Attorney, supervising the Juvenile Division of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. In this role, she managed more than 40 attorneys and interns, providing guidance and feedback on case preparation and presentation while maintaining a full caseload. Throughout her 11 years of public service, Ms. Robinson also held several other supervisory and trial attorney positions in multiple divisions of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Robinson graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2005 and received a B.A. in Sociology and Psychology from The Pennsylvania State University in 2002.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Ms. Robinson is a member of The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia and the National Black Prosecutors Association.
Areas of Law
- Health Care and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- University of Wisconsin (J.D., 2005)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2002)
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- Former Vice President of Programs
- National Secretary, 2015-2016
- Regional Director, 2014-2015
- State Representative, 2013-2014
- Regional Director of the Year Award recipient, 2015
- Youth Aid Panel, 19th District Chairperson
News & Updates
Outside of the legal profession, Ms. Robinson serves as the 19th District Chairperson for Youth Aid Panel, a diversion program for first-time juvenile offenders charged with minor offenses.