M. Sean Maravich
M. Sean Maravich brings more than 20 years of experience in medical malpractice defense to the Health Care and Long-Term Care Group at Burns White. He is a Member at the firm.
A seasoned litigator, Mr. Maravich has represented physicians, nurses, and health care institutions in all facets of litigation throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution formats, including mediation and arbitration.
Mr. Maravich’s current area of practice was honed at several large Philadelphia-area law firms, where he assisted a diverse array of clients with medical malpractice, products liability, commercial litigation, and insurance-related matters.
Mr. Maravich received a J.D. from Temple University School of Law in 1992. While there, he served as the Assistant Editor, and later, the Notes/Comments Editor of the Temple University Environmental Law and Technology Journal. He also graduated summa cum laude from Temple with a B.A. in Communications in 1989.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Health Care and Long-Term Care Liability
- Professional Liability
- Temple University (J.D., 1992)
- Temple University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1989)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
News & Updates