Molly L. Kremer
Molly L. Kremer is an Associate of the Railroad Law Group at Burns White, where she practices railroad defense litigation with an emphasis in occupational disease claims and toxic tort litigation.
Ms. Kremer brings a rich background in litigation spanning private and public work to her practice at the firm. Her previous experience includes representing multinational Fortune 500 companies in complex toxic and mass tort product liability actions, and physicians and other medical professionals in professional liability matters. She also served as a Deputy Criminal Prosecutor in the Trial Unit of the City Attorney’s Office in California, prosecuting infraction and misdemeanor cases. In addition, Ms. Kremer handled complex commercial litigation matters for small business owners in San Diego, California.
Ms. Kremer received her Juris Doctor in 2007 from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, where she received a CALI Excellence Award for Legal Research and Writing. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy, cum laude, from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, in 2003.
Ms. Kremer is a member of the State Bar of Pennsylvania, California and West Virginia and is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District, and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California.
Areas of Law
- Railroad Litigation
- Occupational Illness and Toxic Tort Litigation
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- General Litigation
- Golden Gate School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Southern California (B.A., cum laude, 2003)
Bar and Court Admissions
- West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Selected by her peers for the 2015-2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” lists
Professional and Community Involvement
- Jack Heinz Society, Member
- Community Liver Alliance Board of Directors
News & Updates