Rachael C. Bowe
Rachael C. Bowercbowe@burnswhite.com
Rachael C. Bowe is an Associate in Burns White’s Family Law practice. Well versed in all areas of Family Law, her primary focus is on divorce, custody, and support matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Bowe worked at two well-known, Pittsburgh-area litigation firms. Her work has helped her to gain insights into to the unique challenges that both men and women face when dealing with emotional family matters.
Ms. Bowe received her J.D . from Duquesne University School of Law, and received her undergraduate degree from The Pennsylvania State University.
Areas of Law
- Family Law
- Duquesne University (J.D., 2016)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2009)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Winner Outstanding Oral Argument, Duquesne University School of Law