Adam P. Murdock
Adam P. Murdock
Burns White Center
48 26th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Adam P. Murdock is an Associate in Burns White’s Pittsburgh office. Mr. Murdock focuses his practice in the areas of commercial litigation matters and insurance coverage and extracontractual litigation.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Murdock was an attorney for a Pittsburgh firm where he represented clients in general civil litigation matters in the areas of business and real estate. He also represented clients at a previous firm in matters related to personal injury, nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, and sexual assault claims.
Mr. Murdock received his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he competed as a member of the mock trial team. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English, with a minor in Business Association from Duquesne University. While attending Duquesne University, he attended Duquesne’s Italian Campus in Rome and the University of Bologna in Bologna Italy through the study abroad program.
Mr. Murdock is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Duquesne University (B.A., 2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Middle District Finds No Bad Faith for Genuine Disputes of Non-Material Facts,” Burns White Insights, April 2023
- “Attorneys’ Fees Awarded Following UTPCPL Verdict & Treble Damages,” Burns White Insights, April 2023
- “No Bad Faith or “Nefarious Purpose” in Updating Liability Assessment and Settlement Value,” Burns White Insights, March 2023