Max R. Kimbrough
Max R. Kimbrough
Practice AreasWorkers’ Compensation
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Based out of the Philadelphia office of Burns White, Max R. Kimbrough is a Member of the Workers’ Compensation Group, defending insurance companies, self-insured employers and third-party administrators throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey in workers’ compensation claims. Mr. Kimbrough is a member of the firm’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusion.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kimbrough practiced workers’ compensation defense at two Philadelphia-area law firms. He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from attending hearings to conducting depositions to initiating appeals.
Mr. Kimbrough graduated from the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law in 2010, where he served as Casenote/Symposium Editor of the Penn State International Law Review and as President of the Law & Philosophy Society. He also interned at the Pennsylvania Judicial Conduct Board and the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division. Mr. Kimbrough received an M.L.A. from the University of Pennsylvania in 2007 and a B.A. in English and Philosophy from the University of Michigan in 2005.
Mr. Kimbrough is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pennsylvania State University (J.D., 2010)
- University of Pennsylvania (M.L.A., 2007)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2005)
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “When Are Work Injuries Not Compensable?” Burns White Employment Seminar, April 2019
- “Best Practices for Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation” Burns White Employment Seminar, January 2018
- Secured a reversal in Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court of a workers’ compensation judges’ decision which had denied an employer’s petition to take a pension benefit offset.