Megan C. Mason
Megan C. Mason
Practice AreasHealthcare and Long-Term Care
457 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Megan C. Mason is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group and is located in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey office. Ms. Mason focuses her practice on defending healthcare providers and long-term care providers against medical malpractice, professional liability, and general liability claims.
Ms. Mason received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, where she participated in the Clinic for Asylum, Refugee, and Emigrant Services and served as the President of the First Generation Lawyers Group. She received her Master of Public Health from the University of San Francisco, and her Bachelor of Science in Education from The University of Georgia.
Ms. Mason currently serves on the Board of The University of Georgia Alumni Association’s Philadelphia and South Jersey Chapter and is a member of the Junior League of Philadelphia.
Ms. Mason is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, (J.D., 2021)
- University of San Francisco, (MPH, 2016)
- The University of Georgia, (BSEd., 2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- The University of Georgia Alumni Association’s Philadelphia and South Jersey Chapter, Board Member
- Junior League of Philadelphia, Member
- Vaccine Veracity in the Midst of a Pandemic: If The State Can Mandate a COVID-19 Vaccine, Should It?
- Now I know My ABGs: A Presentation on Arterial Blood Gas Testing Thresholds in Black Lung Cases and Reconsidering Tucker v. Dir., 10 B.L.R. 1-35 (1987)