Practice AreasHealthcare and Long-Term Care
1880 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia PA 19103
Sara Khan is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office, focusing her practice in the area of Healthcare and Long-Term care law. Ms. Khan defends doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Khan was an attorney at a New Jersey firm where she defended clients in matters involving automobile accidents, personal injury and commercial liability. She also served as a Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable William J. Anklowitz in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Civil Part/Special Civil Part.
Ms. Khan received her Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law. During law school, she studied Internal and Comparative Business Law at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany and received her Management and Leadership for Lawyers certificate. She received her Masters degree in Public Health from Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health and her Bachelor of Science degree in Social Science from Lahore University of Management Sciences.
Ms. Khan is licensed to practice in New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and New York.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2020)
- Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health (MPH 2013)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (B.S. 2008)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York
- American Bar Association
- YLD Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programming, Vice Director
- FirstGen Initiative Team, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Muslim Lawyer’s Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
- Executive Board, Director of Sponsorships