Adrianna Yanez is a Member who focuses her practice on healthcare defense. Other practice areas include product liability, appellate, and premises liability. She has extensive experience preparing, submitting and arguing motions at the trial court and appellate level. Ms. Yanez has resolved cases through arbitration, mediation, settlement conferences and negotiation, and has trial experience in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Previously, Ms. Yanez worked as an associate attorney at a global, multi-practice firm, where she gained experience litigating personal injury cases on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs. She also worked as an assistant public defender for Delaware County.
Ms. Yanez participates in pro bono initiatives in the greater Philadelphia area by coaching mock trials, providing legal advice to underprivileged individuals, and taking cases under the Prison Litigation Reform Act. She is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, and received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Arcadia University. She is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, and the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D.)
- Arcadia University (B.A.)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Girls, Inc.
- Bold Futures Mentor
“Ethics Relating to Company Email and Social Media” CLE Presenter
- Co-Author, “Superior Court of Pennsylvania Rejects Pre-Tincher Product Liability Jury Instruction and Grants Tincher Defendant New Trial” Product Liability Alert, March 2018