Alberto M. Longo
Alberto M. Longoamlongo@burnswhite.com
Alberto Longo is an Associate in the Healthcare and Long-Term practice group in the firm’s Cherry Hill, New Jersey office. Mr. Longo focuses his practice on defending medical and long-term care facilities and practitioners in medical malpractice, professional liability, and general liability claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Longo served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Justice Lee A. Solomon of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, where he researched, analyzed and interpreted the New Jersey and United States Constitutions, New Jersey statutes, administrative regulations of the state’s governmental agencies, and common law.
Mr. Longo is a graduate of the Widener University Delaware Law School. During law school, Mr. Longo served as an extern to the Honorable Judge Thomas L. Ambro for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and was a member of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, where he served as Articles Editor. He received his B.A. degree from DeSales University. He is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- DeSales University (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Justinian Society
- Articles Editor, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Widener Scholar, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Alfred Avins Endowed Memorial Scholarship recipient, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Highest grade awarded in Constitutional law II, Contracts II, Legal Methods III, and Civil Deposition Skills, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Chadwick Constitutional Law Education Fellow, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Fred DiBona Moot Court Competition Semifinalist, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Wills for Heroes