Allison M. Erndl
Allison M. Erndlamerndl@burnswhite.com
Attorney Allison “Alli” Erndl focuses her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Erndl defended clients in a variety of insurance defense, commercial litigation, and toxic tort matters. She also worked as a Law Clerk for a personal injury firm.
Ms. Erndl is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Western District of Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Toxic Torts
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2016)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- Pittsburgh Young Professionals
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Health Law Section, Council Member (2021-2024)
- Young Lawyers Division, Council Member (2021-2022)
- Allegheny County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Bar Leadership Initiative Class, 2020-2021
- “Professional Liability of Healthcare Providers After COVID-19,” PADONA, March 2022
- “Impact of COVID-19 on Healthcare Provider Liability Exposure in Pennsylvania,” PAHCRM, July 2021