Amelia E. Curotto
Attorney Amelia E. Curotto defends healthcare and long-term care providers and institutions in medical malpractice matters.
Licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Ms. Curotto clerked for the Honorable Richard F. Wells in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden Vicinage, prior to joining Burns White.
She is a graduate of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, where she received the ALI CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award and the Rev. Joseph K. Ullman Award. While in law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal and as a judicial law clerk intern for the Honorable Jacqueline Carroll Cody in the Chester County Court of Common Pleas in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Ms. Curotto received her undergraduate degree in History from Providence College.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Providence College (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- ALI CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2017
- Rev. Joseph K. Ullman Award, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2017
- “COVID-19 Liability Claims – How to Minimize Risk of Litigation,” Pennsylvania Health Care Association Webinar, May 2021
- “COVID-19 Lawsuits – What to Expect and How to Prepare,” Pennsylvania Health Care Association Webinar, October 2020