Ashley L. Griffin
Ashley L. Griffin is a member in Burns White’s Healthcare and Long Term Care Practice group. An experienced litigator, Ms. Griffin focuses her practice in the area of medical malpractice where she represents healthcare professionals and medical institutions throughout Pennsylvania. She is a frequent speaker on liability, medical malpractice, medical records, and other risk-management topics.
Ms. Griffin also practices in the fields of general liability, municipal liability, and personal injury. She has served as lead counsel in a variety of arbitration cases, as well as civil lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions.
A graduate of Ohio Northern University College of Law, she serves as a Mock Trial Judge and Juror for the American Mock Trial Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Ohio Northern University (J.D., 2008, With Distinction, Law Review Editor)
- Allegheny College (B.A., cum laude, 2005)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Recipient of City & State PA’s inaugural 2018 Above and Beyond Award for civic and public service
- Selected by her peers for the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” lists
Community and Professional Involvement
- Mock Trial Judge and Juror
- American Mock Trial Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Green Tree Borough Zoning Hearing Board, 2014-Present
- Member, Women and the Law Division and Young Lawyers Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Green Tree Pennsylvania Young Professionals