Autumn L. Pividori
Autumn L. Pividori is an Associate in Burns White’s Railroad Law Practice Group. She represents Class 1 and short line railroads, as well as other companies, suppliers, and manufacturers, in a variety of complex litigation matters.
Ms. Pividori began her legal career at Burns White as an Associate in the Medicare Compliance Practice Group. Subsequently, she worked as an Associate for two Pittsburgh civil defense firms where she successfully defended national equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and outside contractors in product liability and toxic tort matters throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Ms. Pividori received her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University in 2014. While a student there, she held leadership positions in numerous student organizations including the Student Bar Association and Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity. She also was an active member of Duquesne’s Trial Advocacy team, finishing as a regional champion and national quarter finalist at the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition in her third year. Ms. Pividori received numerous academic awards and honors for her efforts, including the Kate Elisabeth Westbrook Award, the Lynette Norton Memorial Award, and the Shalom Moot Court Award. Most notably, she was inducted into Order of the Barristers in recognition of her achievement and excellence in trial advocacy.
Ms. Pividori graduated, summa cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Communications and Political Science.
Ms. Pividori is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, and is an active member of the Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations where she currently serves as the Young Lawyers Division liaison to the Large Law Firm Committee.
In addition to her professional endeavors, Ms. Pividori is very active in the Pittsburgh community. In 2015, she had the honor of being selected as a member of Pittsburgh’s Fifty Finest 20th Anniversary Class by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. She also serves as a Wills for Heroes volunteer.
Areas of Law
- Railroad litigation
- Occupational Illness and Toxic Tort Litigation
- Products Liability
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division liaison to the Large Law Firm Committee
- Selected by her peers for inclusion on the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list
- Kate Elisabeth Westbrook Award, Duquesne University
- Lynette Norton Memorial Award, Duquesne University
- Shalom Moot Court Award, Duquesne University
- Order of the Barristers, Duquesne University
- Pittsburgh’s Fifty Finest, 20th Anniversary Class, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Wills for Heroes, Volunteer