Briana M. Cavallaro
Briana M. Cavallarobmcavallaro@burnswhite.com
Briana Cavallaro is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term practice group, located in the Philadelphia office. Ms. Cavallaro focuses her practice on defending long-term care providers and medical care professionals against medical malpractice claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Cavallaro was an attorney at a Philadelphia firm where defended a variety of clients in toxic tort litigation and insurance defense matters.
Ms. Cavallaro received her Juris Doctorate from Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University and her Bachelor of Arts in Communication-Rhetorical Studies, with a minor in Business Law and Corporate Governance from Villanova University. While at Villanova University she was a member of the NCAA Division 1 Track and Field Team.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University (J.D., 2014)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law Trial Team, Drexel University
- American Association of Justice, Richard D. Hailey Law Student Scholarship Recipient, 2013
- Justinian Foundation Scholarship Recipient, 2013
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia Scholarship Recipient, 2012
- National Bar Association Women Lawyers Division Juanita Kidd Stout Scholarship Recipient, 2012