Brittany A. Kane
Brittany A. Kanebakane@burnswhite.com
Brittany A. Kane is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group. She is located in the Philadelphia office, and focuses her practice on defending long-term care providers and medical care professionals against medical malpractice claims.
Prior to joining Burns White as an attorney, Ms. Kane served as a law clerk at the firm. She was also a co-op intern for The Honorable Lynne A. Sitarski, Magistrate Judge, in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, a judicial intern for The Honorable Jeffrey P. Minehart in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, served as a pro bono intern for the Pennsylvania Innocence Project, and interned in the Public Defender’s Office of Delaware County.
Ms. Kane received numerous recognitions for academic achievement throughout her law school career at the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University, served as a Dean’s Scholar Teaching Assistant for Criminal Law and Constitutional Law, and served as Executive Articles Editor for the Drexel Law Review Vol. XI. She was also a competing member of the nationally ranked Drexel Trial Team. Her undergraduate degree in English Literature is from Temple University where she served as the service chair and constitutional review committee member for Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity.
She is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Drexel University (J.D., 2019, editor of the Drexel Law Review, Vol. XI)
- Temple University (B.A., English Literature, 2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Executive Articles Editor, Drexel Law Review Vol. XI
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project Fellow
- Dean’s Scholar Teaching Assistant for Criminal Law and Constitutional Law