Chelsea R. Dellavella
Attorney Chelsea Rae Dellavella focuses her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Dellavella served as a judicial law clerk for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas – Complex Litigation Unit where she attended trials and drafted opinions for cases related to complex issues surrounding products liability, asbestos, and medical malpractice.
Ms. Dellavella is admitted to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Temple University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Recipient of the Merit Scholarship
- CALI Award Recipient, 2018 and 2019
- Drexel University Leadership Fellows Mentor
- Drexel University Community Service Initiative
- Drexel University Alumni Board Member