Christina Gill Tershakovec
Christina Gill Tershakovec[email protected]
Christina Gill Tershakovec has extensive experience representing a variety of healthcare providers in significant medical malpractice matters. Ms. Tershakovec has worked with clients from pre-complaint stages through trial and has handled all aspects of litigation, including the taking and defending of depositions, investigation of claims, formulation of defenses, negotiation of settlements and assisting at trials.
Ms. Tershakovec has also represented defendants in mass tort litigation and has worked with national counsel to manage and coordinate nationwide litigation, and to maintain consistency across varied jurisdictions.
Admitted into practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey, she is a graduate of Fordham University School of Law and The Johns Hopkins University where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Healthcare and Long-Term Law
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Fordham University (J.D., 1987)
- The Johns Hopkins University College (B.A., 1984)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Ukrainian-American Bar Association