Claire M. Milinski
Associate Claire M. Milinski’s practice involves a wide range of commercial litigation, with a focus on transportation and logistics litigation, automobile liability, and premises liability.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Milinski held several law clerk positions involving motor vehicle accident, premises liability, insurance bad faith, workers’ compensation, and family law matters. She also held a legal internship position for Judge W. Terrence O’Brien of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.
Ms. Milinski graduated in 2016 from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she received the CALI Award for Litigation Strategy and Planning, and participated on the mock trial team. Ms. Milinski received a B.A. in Philosophy from Denison University in 2013.
A member of the Pennsylvania and Allegheny County Bar Associations, Ms. Milinski is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Transportation and Logistics
- Automotive and Motor Carrier Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D., 2016)
- Denison University (B.A., 2013)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- St. Jude’s Research Hospital 5K Walk/Run, 2009-2014
News & Updates