Daniel J. Michalec
Daniel J. Michalec is Of Counsel in Burns White’s Cleveland office focusing his practice on Mass Tort and Toxic Tort. He has more than 20 years of experience defending claims alleging personal injury and wrongful death from occupational exposure to asbestos, and serves as trial, national, coordinating and/or local counsel for foundries, refractories, manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of raw materials, building products, industrial and safety equipment.
Mr. Michalec received both his Juris Doctor and Master of Science degrees from The University of Akron, and graduated, cum laude, from Kent State University with a B.S. He is admitted into practice in the state of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Areas of Law
- Mass Tort and Toxic Tort
- University of Akron (J.D., 1989, M.S., 1980)
- Kent State University (B.S., cum laude, 1968)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Norther District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Medina County Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association