Danielle M. Parks
Danielle M. Parksdmparks@burnswhite.com
Danielle Parks is an Associate in the Workers’ Compensation Group in the Pittsburgh office at Burns White. Ms. Parks assists third-party administrators, insurance carriers, and self-insured employers in Pennsylvania achieve favorable solutions to their workers’ compensation claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Parks was a litigation associate representing clients in workers’ compensation matters. She also represented employees in labor and employment matters.
At Duquesne University School of Law, Ms. Parks received the CALI Award for Excellence for Employment Law. She was President of the Labor & Employment Society, was a member of the Graduation Committee, and served as Student Ambassador and Senator-at-Large for the Student Bar Association.
Ms. Parks is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association’s (ACBA) Young Lawyers’ Division and serves as a council member. She is also a member of the ACBA’s Workers’ Compensation Section and Women in the Law Division. Recently, Ms. Parks was selected as a 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars® List.
Parks is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Western District, Middle District, and Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University College Dublin, 2013
- Queen’s University Belfast, 2013
- Unemployment Compensation Clinic, 2016
- Pro Bono Expungement Clinic, 2016
- Duquense University’s ABA approved Paralegal Institute, 2009
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (B.A., 2007)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Council Member
- Women in the Law Division, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Section, Member
- Bar Leadership Initiative Class, 2020-2021
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Stars List, 2021
- CALI Award for Excellence, Employment Law, Duquesne University School of Law