Delann N. Fraschetti Finch
Delann N. Fraschetti Finchdnfraschettifinch@burnswhite.com
Delann N. Fraschetti Finch is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Ms. Fraschetti Finch focuses her practice on defending healthcare providers and medical professionals against professional and general liability matters.
Prior to the firm, Ms. Fraschetti Finch was a law clerk for a Philadelphia firm where she research and analyzed statues, case decisions, administrative regulations, and elated codes in preparation for license renewal hearings, employment contracts, and HIPAA issues.
Ms. Fraschetti Finch received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude, from Universidad del Sagrado Corazón in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
She is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D. 2022)
- Universidad del Sagrado Corazón (B.A., summa cum laude, 2018)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Native American Healthcare: EMTALA Loophole in IHS Hospitals? Another Avenue for Relief., Villanova Health Law, 2020
- Vaccine Mandate Exemptions: How Can A Private Employer Safely Obtain That Information?, Villanova Health Law, 2021
- Composure Matters: Relocation Denied in the Best Interests of the Child, Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, Vol. 44, Issue No. 1, 41-42, 2022