Denise P. Lubliner
Denise P. Lublinerdplubliner@burnswhite.com
Denise Lubliner is a Member in the firm’s Tampa, Florida office. Ms. Lubliner represents clients in various civil defense matters, including bodily injury, premises liability, workers’ compensation, employment discrimination, EUO’s, global settlement conferences, subrogation, appellate litigation, and general insurance defense litigation.
Ms. Lubliner has litigated cases throughout the state of Florida and has handled matters through trial and appeal. Previously, she was In-House Counsel for multiple auto insurance carriers, and was Associate General Counsel for a long-term care management corporation, as well as in private practice.
At Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Ms. Lubliner received her Juris Doctor and was a member of the mediation team. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia’s College at Wise.
Ms. Lubliner is admitted to practice law in Florida, the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida and the United States District Court, Northern District of Florida.
Areas of Law
- General Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, (J.D., 2004)
- University of Virginia’s College at Wise, (B.A., 2001)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Selected by her peers as “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America®, 2023