Frederick J. Lokuta
Frederick (Fred) J. Lokuta is a healthcare and long-term care defense attorney in the firm’s Wilkes-Barre office. In his practice, he represents doctors, hospitals, and healthcare and long-term care facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lokuta was a Judicial Assistant to the Honorable Fred A. Pierantoni, III in Luzerne County’s Court of Common Pleas where he coordinated with attorneys in preparation for hearings, drafted and filed orders, and performed legal research. He also worked for Pennsylvania State Representative Michael B. Carroll, researching and creating legislation to improve state services for individuals with intellectual disabilities, and for a full-service, general practice firm serving Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Mr. Lokuta received both his Juris Doctor and his Bachelor of Arts degrees from The Pennsylvania State University. He is the co-founder of the University’s LionPAC Bipartisan Political Action Club.
He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and is a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Luzerne County Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law (J.D., 2018)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- CALI Award, Torts, The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law