Gregory A. Dachko
Gregory A. Dachkogadachko@burnswhite.com
Gregory Dachko is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term practice group, located in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Mr. Dachko focuses his practice on defending long-term care providers and medical care professionals against medical malpractice claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Dachko was an Assistant District Attorney for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office where he represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Philadelphia Municipal Court and Court of Common Pleas.
In 2019, Mr. Dachko earned his Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he received the Edward Ohlbaum Scholarship. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy in 2015 from Michigan State University’s James Madison College.
Mr. Dachko is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Michigan State University’s James Madison College (B.A., 2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Edward Ohlbaum Scholarship, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2018-2019
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Prize Winner, Temple University Beasley School of Law