J. Amanda Carmona
Attorney Amanda Carmona defends healthcare and long-term care providers and institutions in medical malpractice matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Carmona defended corporate clients in commercial, complex products liability, personal injury, and insurance defense matters.
Ms. Carmona received her Juris Doctor from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law. While in law school, she interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She also served as a Judicial Law Clerk and a Judicial Fellow within the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. Ms. Carmona received a Bachelor of Science degree from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.S., 2007)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Barristers Association of Philadelphia, Chair of 2020 Education Forum
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Sadie T.M. Alexander Scholarship Recipient, National Bar Association Women Lawyers Division 2014