J. Jarrod Jordan
J. Jarrod Jordanjjjordan@burnswhite.com
Mr. Jarrod Jordan is an Associate in the firm’s Huntington, West Virginia office where he focuses his practice on insurance and bad faith defense matters. Mr. Jordan also handles matters related to construction disputes.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Jordan practiced at West Virginia firms where he represented a broad spectrum of clients in various civil litigation matters.
Mr. Jordan received his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law and his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Marshall University.
Mr. Jordan is admitted to practice law in West Virginia and Kentucky state courts, in the United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Areas of Law
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Transactional Law
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D. 2007)
- Marshall University (B.A. 2003, magna cum laude)
Bar and Court Admissions
- West Virginia
- United States District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- Cabell County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Recognized by his peers as a West Virginia Super Lawyers® Rising Star