Jenise M. Rivera
Jenise M. Riverajmrivera@burnswhite.com
Jenise M. Rivera is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group, located in the Cherry Hill office. Ms. Rivera focuses her practice on the defense of doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Rivera served as a Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable Francisco Dominguez, Superior Court of New Jersey.
Ms. Rivera received her Juris Doctor from Rutgers Law School, where she received the Pro Bono Publico Award. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Urban Studies, summa cum laude, from Rutgers University.
She is admitted to practice law in the state of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Rutgers University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2018)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association
- Pro Bono Publico Award, Rutgers Law School, 2021