Kaavya Ramesh is an Associate in Burns White’s Pittsburgh office. Ms. Ramesh focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation matters and insurance coverage and extracontractual litigation.
Prior to joining Burns White Ms. Ramesh was an Assistant District Attorney for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office in the Municipal Court Unit of the Trials Division, where she participated in preliminary hearings and handled misdemeanor trials.
Ms. Ramesh graduated from Cornell Law School in 2020 where she received the 2020 CALI Excellence for the Future Award for performance in the Global Labor and Employment Law section. She also attended Jindal Global Law School in Haryana, India where she received the Savitri Jindal Scholarship for performance on the LSAT.
Ms. Ramesh is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation
- Cornell Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Jindal Global Law School (BBA, LLB, 2019)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Cornell Law School
- Savitri Jindal Scholarship for performance on the LSAT, India