Kathleen P. Dapper
Kathleen P. Dapper is an Associate who focuses her practice on litigation. Her experience ranges from handling Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual matters where she represents insurers in a variety of bad faith and coverage disputes, to working with clients as part of the firm’s Transportation and Logistics practice group. She is based out of the firm’s Pittsburgh office.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Dapper practiced bad faith and insurance coverage litigation at a civil litigation firm in Philadelphia.
Ms. Dapper graduated from Villanova University School of Law, cum laude, in 2013. During law school, she was Staff Writer and Associate Editor of the Villanova Law Review, receiving the Outstanding Associate Editor Award for Volume LVIII. Ms. Dapper received a B.A. in History and Political Science from Xavier University in 2010.
Areas of Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Transportation and Logistics
- Villanova University (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Xavier University (B.A., 2010)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- “Impact of ‘Berg v. Nationwide’: Will It Change Bad Faith Law In PA?, The Legal Intelligencer, August 16, 2019
News & Updates