Kourtney E. Doman
Kourtney Doman, an attorney in Burns White’s Energy Practice Group, leverages her experience analyzing complex title matters and offering risk-based analysis to provide legal solutions to clients. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Doman worked at several mid-sized firms in both Pennsylvania and Texas assisting with contract, corporate and civil litigation.
Ms. Doman attended Texas A&M University School of Law where she received numerous academic recognitions, served as the editor for several Energy Law symposia, and was the vice president of the school’s Environmental Law Society. While in law school, she completed an immersive trial advocacy program in St. Andrews, Scotland. She received her undergraduate degree from Washington & Jefferson College.
Ms. Doman is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, the Western District Court of Pennsylvania, and Texas. She is a member of the American Bar and Allegheny County Bar associations.
Areas of Law
- Energy Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law (JD, 2015)
- Washington and Jefferson College (B.A., 2012)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Texas A&M School of Law
- Inns of Court
- Symposia Editor—Journal
- Vice President, Environmental Law Society
- Baylor Trial Advocacy Program
- Pi Beta Phi Membership Chair, Washington and Jefferson College