Laura Peltonen Gries
Laura Peltonen Gries practices in the Long-Term Care and Medical Malpractice Defense section at Burns White. Her background also includes trial and appellate work in the complex commercial, construction, employment, personal injury, and products liability areas.
Ms. Peltonen Gries is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Peltonen Gries practiced law for several years in Massachusetts. She received her Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School and her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Bucknell University, in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. She is a native of New Hampshire.
Before entering law school, Ms. Peltonen Gries worked as an advocate for mentally ill children and adults, and as a scientific research assistant.
Areas of Law
- Long-Term Care Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Boston College (J.D., 2003)
- Bucknell University (B.A., 1997)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association