Lauren S. Angeles
Lauren S. Angeles is a Healthcare and Long-Term Care Associate based out of the firm’s Cherry Hill, New Jersey office, focusing on medical and nursing home malpractice defense.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Angeles defended physicians and physician practice groups in medical malpractice litigation throughout Pennsylvania. She also interned at the Office of the Attorney General of New Jersey, Division of Law, Health and Human Services Section.
Ms. Angeles earned a J.D. from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware, where she obtained a Health Law Certificate with honors. While in law school, she served as the Internal Managing Editor of the Widener Journal of Law, Economics and Race and a Certified Legal Intern for the Widener Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Law Clinic. Ms. Angeles received a B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College in 2002.
Ms. Angeles is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. She is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Widener University (J.D., 2011)
- Sarah Lawrence College (B.A., 2002)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Selected by her peers as “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America®, 2021-2022