McCall B. Chafin
McCall B. Chafinmbchafin@burnswhite.com
McCall B. Chafin is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Ms. Chafin’s practice involves a broad range of litigation matters, including commercial, employment, insurance coverage, and extracontractual litigation, premises liability, and products liability.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Chafin served as a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Meagan Bilik-DeFazio, Westmoreland Court of Common Pleas in Greensburg, PA.
Ms. Chafin received her Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Arts from Duquesne University. She is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation
- Products Liability
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Duquesne University, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2017)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Justice Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
- Semi-Finalist at the 49th Annual William B. Spong Moot Court Tournament, Spring 2020
- Outstanding Oral Argument Award, Duquesne University School of Law, Spring 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Employment Discrimination, Duquesne University School of Law