Megan B. Kelleher
Attorney Megan B. Kelleher is an Associate in the Healthcare and Long-Term Care Litigation Group, where she focuses her practice on defending medical professionals, healthcare institutions, and nursing homes.
A cum laude graduate of the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Ms. Kelleher was a Dean’s Merit Academic Scholar, served as senior staff for the Villanova Law Review, and participated in the Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition. While in law school, she served as a research assistant to Professor Doris DelTosto Brogan, examining the intersection of American discovery rules and international privacy laws. She also was a certified legal intern for the Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic, and served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Linda A. Carpenter in the Court of Common Pleas in Philadelphia.
Ms. Kelleher received her undergraduate degree in International Studies, magna cum laude, from Dickinson College where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and Sigma Iota Rho International Studies Honor Society. She is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Dickinson College (B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2013
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Dean’s Merit Academic Scholarship, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Benjamin Rush Academic Scholarship, Dickinson College