Megan C. Mason
Megan C. Masonmcmason@burnswhite.com
Megan C. Mason is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group and is located in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey office. Ms. Mason focuses her practice on defending long-term care providers and medical care professionals against medical malpractice, professional liability, and general liability claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Mason served as a litigation fellow for a Philadelphia law firm where she assisted with all aspects of litigation including initial investigation and claims assessments, as well as discovery and research.
Ms. Mason received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, where she participated in the Clinic for Aslylum, Refugee and Emigrant Services. She received her Master of Public Health from the University of San Francisco, and her Bachelor of Science in Education from The University of Georgia.
Ms. Mason is admitted to practice law in the state of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, (J.D., 2021)
- University of San Francisco, (MPH, 2016)
- The University of Georgia, (BSEd., 2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- Vaccine Veracity in the Midst of a Pandemic: If The State Can Mandate a COVID-19 Vaccine, Should It?
- Now I know My ABGs: A Presentation on Arterial Blood Gas Testing Thresholds in Black Lung Cases and Reconsidering Tucker v. Dir., 10 B.L.R. 1-35 (1987)