Meghan Campbell[email protected]
Attorney Meghan Campbell is an Associate focusing her legal practice on Employment Practices Liability law and general litigation.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Campbell defended clients in employment law, medical malpractice, and civil rights law while working for a large firm in Philadelphia. She is a graduate of Villanova University School of Law, and she received her undergraduate degree in Political Science and History from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota.
Ms. Campbell is admitted into practice in Pennsylvania, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and District of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Employment Practices Liability Law
- Villanova University School of Law
- St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of New Jersey