Attorney Meghan Sibiski is an Associate in the Healthcare and Long-Term practice group in the firm’s Cherry Hill, New Jersey office. She focuses her practice on defending medical and long-term care facilities and practitioners in medical malpractice, professional liability and general liability claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Sibiski worked at an injury defense firm in Delaware conducting legal research, drafting motions for the Delaware Superior and Supreme Courts, and assisting in workers’ compensation and personal injury matters.
Ms. Sibiski is a graduate of the Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. She received her undergraduate degree from DeSales University where she majored in Criminal justice., and was the Captain of the Women’s Varsity Field Hockey team. She is licensed in the states of New Jersey and Maryland.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- DeSales University (B.A., 2012)
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New Jersey
- State of Maryland
- Martin Luther King Semester of Service Fellow, Widener University, Spring 2014, 2015, 2015
- Intensive Legal Analysis, Certificate of Achievement, Widener University, Spring 2014