Michelle D. Kaminski
Michelle D. Kaminskimdkaminski@burnswhite.com
Michelle Kaminski is an Associate in the firm’s Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania office. Ms. Kaminski focuses her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to accepting a position with the firm, Ms. Kaminski worked as a law clerk at Burns White. She received her Juris Doctor from Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University and her Bachelor of Science degree from The Pennsylvania State University.
Ms. Kaminski is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University (J.D., 2021)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S. 2018)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania