Monica C. Fillmore
Monica Fillmore is a skilled litigator who represents healthcare providers and institutions in long-term care, medical malpractice, and dental malpractice matters. She also has experience successfully representing her clients throughout professional board proceedings and in personal injury cases.
Ms. Fillmore is regularly recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyers® ‘Rising Star,’ is licensed in the United States District Court of New Jersey, and is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, Camden County Bar Association, the Burlington County Bar Association, and South Asian Bar Association. She received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, and graduated from Vassar College with her Bachelor of Arts degree in American Culture.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Vassar College (B.A., 2001)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Selected as a New Jersey Super Lawyers® “Rising Star,” 2013, 2014, 2016-2018