Na Lee Ha
Na Lee Hanha@burnswhite.com
Na Lee Ha is an Associate in the Healthcare and Long-Term Care Group at Burns White, where she focuses her practice on defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ha provided legal services to disabled veterans, processing various aspects of compensation claims. She was also a certified legal intern for a Philadelphia firm.
Ms. Ha received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Pennsylvania State University.
Ms. Ha is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Member
- The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Mentor