Nicholas F. Ciccone
An Associate of the Healthcare and Long-Term Care Group, Nicholas F. Ciccone defends nursing homes, healthcare facilities, and medical professionals in nursing home and medical malpractice claims.
Prior to joining the firm as an Associate, he worked as a law clerk at Burns White and as a Certified Legal Intern at the Villanova Health Law Clinic, representing the interests of clients in a wide range of civil matters. Mr. Ciccone also formerly worked as assistant administrator at a skilled nursing facility in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the Villanova University School of Law, Mr. Ciccone was a member of the Moot Court Board and placed as a quarterfinalist in the Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition. Outside of the university, Mr. Ciccone volunteered for the SeniorLAW Center’s helpline. A member of the Delta Mu Delta Honor Society, he received a B.A. in Business Administration with a Minor in Accounting, magna cum laude, from Wilkes University in 2011.
Mr. Ciccone is a member of the Montgomery County, Lackawanna County and Philadelphia Bar Associations. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Long-Term Care Litigation
- Villanova University (J.D., 2014)
- Wilkes University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- “LTC-Power Lawyer” in the Long-Term Care Risk/Legal Forum’s inaugural class of Power Lawyers nominated by peers and superiors
News & Updates