Nicole C. Freiler
Nicole C. Freiler is an Associate in the Healthcare Practice Group representing physicians and medical facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters. Her legal experience also includes defending municipalities in civil rights and employment matters.
Ms. Freiler received her Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law, and earned a Master of Science degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from East Carolina University. Following law school, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Barbara D. Crowell and Aida Waserstein in the Delaware State Family Court.
Ms. Freiler is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for both the Eastern and the Middle districts of Pennsylvania, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-term Care
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- East Carolina University (M.S., Marriage and Family Therapy, 2006; B.S., Family and Community Service, 2003)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Selected for inclusion on the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” list