Rachael C. Bowe
Rachael C. Bowercbowe@burnswhite.com
Rachael C. Bowe is an Associate in Burns White’s Family Law practice. Well versed in all areas of Family Law, her primary focus is on divorce, custody, and support matters. Ms. Bowe is trained in the collaborative divorce process.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Bowe worked at two well-known, Pittsburgh-area litigation firms. Her work has helped her to gain insights into to the unique challenges that both men and women face when dealing with emotional family matters. In addition, she is involved with Neighborhood Legal Services on a pro bono basis, representing plaintiffs in Protection from Abuse Petitions.
Ms. Bowe received her J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law, and her undergraduate degree from The Pennsylvania State University. She is licensed in Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and is a member of the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, as well as the Family Law section of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Family Law
- Duquesne University (J.D., 2016)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2009)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Winner, Outstanding Oral Argument, Duquesne University School of Law