Ryan J. King
Ryan J. King[email protected]
Attorney Ryan J. King is a Member in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group. An experienced litigator, Mr. King focuses his practice on the defense of claims asserted against long-term care providers, including long-term acute care hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, assisted living facilities/personal care homes, and skilled nursing facilities.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. King worked at several large Pittsburgh-area firms defending local hospitals, medical groups, healthcare providers, and a pharmaceutical manufacturer. He also has extensive experience managing wrongful death and products liability cases throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and successfully has argued cases before both the West Virginia Supreme Court and the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
Mr. King is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, and Ohio University.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Ohio University (B.A., 1994)
Bar and Court Admissions
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” list, 2011 & 2012