Samantha D. Farrell
Samantha D. Farrellsdfarrell@burnswhite.com
Samantha D. Farrell is a Member in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group focusing in the areas of employment and complex and commercial litigation.
Prior to accepting a position with the firm, Ms. Farrell was an associate at a litigation firm in the Greater Pittsburgh Area where she represented a variety of clients in complex matters including, extra-contractual litigation, commercial litigation, class actions, employment disputes, and products liability.
At Duquesne University School of Law, Ms. Farrell received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Highest Grade in Employment Discrimination. She also received the American Bar Association Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor Law and Employment Law.
Ms. Farrell graduated, cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, Sociology and Legal Studies. She is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Employment Liability Practices
- Complex and Commercial Litigation
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., Political Science, Sociology, and Legal Studies, cum laude, 2009)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor Law and Employment Law
- Duquesne University School of Law CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Highest Grade in Employment Discrimination