Stephen Purcell, is an employee in the Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group.
As an intern for United States Senator, Robert P. Casey, Jr., Mr. Purcell worked on healthcare matters in Washington, D.C. and in the Senator’s Philadelphia office—attending congressional briefings, writing memos, handling constituents’ healthcare correspondence, and supporting efforts to influence healthcare policy. He also interned for The Honorable Timothy Rice in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Purcell graduated from Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law where he served as a lead editor of the Drexel Law Review and was also named the Civil Procedure Dean’s Scholar. He also taught a 10th grade Constitutional Law class at a Philadelphia public high school as a Fellow in the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Program. Mr. Purcell received his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Political Science.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Drexel University (J.D., 2018)
- Editor of the Law Review
- Civil Procedure Dean’s Scholar
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Program
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., Political Science, 2014)
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law Civil Procedure Dean’s Scholar
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Fellow